AFCS History and Purpose

The American Family Community Services had its beginnings in 1986 when our founder, Rodolfo Flores, began volunteering with other volunteers of the NYC Chamber of Commerce. His objective was to learn different issues that affect our multicultural community, to engage and cooperate among the different organizations that exist in that time and ultimately to become somewhat knowledgeable about the Not-For-Profit sector and business enterprises.

I am a person that likes reaching achievements and love to work with people in need, especially the immigrant community. I see various community needs, and I wish to provide the best support and education to all residents that live in the City of New York.

I have learned to work with different ethnicities that need education and social services. My background as an Educator and Marketing sales has given me the best tool to understand where the communities are moving. I am ready to work with them. You can count with me! Also, I work in the Holistic Health department of this agency where I coordinate Holistic Health courses for immigrants, and professionals that are already working in this filed, and others who wish to learn this new profession.

I am a firm believer that the human people must have spiritual growth, to be happy and help others to gain the inner peace.

Educational Programs:

Anger Management
This program is designed for people that are experiencing distress, anxiety, guilt, shame, or get easily irritated
Co-Parenting
Co-Parenting or shared custody is the situation most likely to marriage life, although initially it can be complicated and requires a great effort on both sides. Now, it seems that justice is giving more to man and is betting more on shared custody.

Anger Control

Gallery

AFCS.-Domestic-Violence-workshop
AFCS.-End-of-the-year-party
AFCS
AFCS-8th.-Anniversary
AFCS-9th.-Anniversary
AFCS-ESL-Students-Participation
AFCS-participation.-NYC.-Peruvina-Parade
AFCS-particpation
AFCS-Pres.-A.-Astorga.-Happy-Birthday
AFCS-Vice-President.--F.-Angel.-Visit-to-City-of-Peru